Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rolling Camera Bags Panasonic Camera Looking For A Specific Camera Bag?

Looking for a specific camera bag? - rolling camera bags panasonic camera

I need a camera bag for school. Here are the data I need to do this:

Backpack not only want something that rolls or something I hurl.

"He has to lead in a position to an SLR camera, a digital SLR camera, a laptop and three decent size college textbooks. Maybe a little more space when I can get. (I have extra lenses or anything, only two of each of the 50 mm SLR.)

I'm going to school on the same day, with classes one after the other, can not perform things to grab nad.

Please enter only with a specific bag to react, not somewhere a link to a million, I do not want to go through a half a sack or not be correct. I'm here because I've done = P

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment